The NADO Research Foundation has recently released several short resource sheets related to rural transportation and other regional development issues related to location and access:
- Marketing Resources for Transit and Mobility (PDF)
- Safe Routes to School (PDF)
- Employment Transportation Models (PDF)
- Rural Housing Programs (PDF)
- Rural Tourism Accommodations (PDF)
In addition, NADO’s technical assistance partners at the Western Transportation Institute have developed several new employment transportation case studies and resources:
- Go NEwhere Case Study (PDF)
- Commuter Co-op Vermont Case Study (PDF)
- Lowcountry Go Vanpool Program Case Study (PDF)
- 511NY Rideshare Program Case Study (PDF)
- Montana iRide Vanpool Case Study (PDF)
- Commute with Enterprise: Program Overview and How to Get Started (PDF)
These transportation and regional development materials were developed with support from USDA Rural Development.
To view PDFs, use a viewer such as Adobe Reader.