The National Association of Development Organizations Research Foundation and RPO America will hold the National Regional Transportation Conference in Kansas City, MO, July 19-21, 2022. Organizers are updating the agenda daily, offering attendees many reasons to attend!
Hotel and Conference Registration Early Bird Deadlines Are June 27!
- Early Bird Registration Rate (extended to June 27): $395
- Regular Registration Rate: $420
- RPO America Subscriber Rate**: $365
- ** If your organization paid for a 2022 RPO America subscription, contact Krystal De Leon at kdeleon @ nado.org to take advantage of this perk or for more information. **
Top 10 Reasons to Attend the Conference!
- Learn about the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (also called the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law). Hear how it applies to rural/small metro places and discuss how to position your organization and region to take advantage of future opportunities
- Celebrate Rural Road Safety Awareness Week #RRSAW
- Network with other transportation professionals serving rural/small metro and tribal areas, as well as state and local partners
- Hear about successful state-regional-local partnership models for planning and implementing transportation
- Learn implementable models of bicycle and pedestrian friendliness in smaller communities
- Dive into equity, racial justice, and disability access
- Practice using scenario planning to anticipate future trends
- Explore models for mobility management and transit planning and service delivery
- Be inspired by rural/small metro approaches and lessons learned for transportation technology
- See old friends and make new acquaintances who do similar work around the U.S.
Who should attend: regional rural, small metro, and tribal transportation professionals; regional planners; state DOT planners and other staff; federal agency staff; regional, rural, and tribal transit and mobility managers; and other transportation stakeholders.
More information: The conference focuses on peer learning and training on rural and small metro regional transportation issues. NADO and RPO America will apply to offer AICP CM credits for all informational sessions.