The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Professional Capacity Building Program will hold a webinar on January 22, 1 – 2:30 p.m. ET. The webinar will focus on Mobility on Demand (MOD): Current Practices in MOD Planning and Implementation. This webinar is presented as part of the Talking Technology and Transportation (T3) series. This webinar will focus on the learning objectives:
- Enhancing public sector preparedness for mobility innovation, policy, and planning
- Assisting the public sector in developing the ability to integrate MOD practices with existing public transit service
- Presenting the technical and institutional feasibility of innovative business models and best practices
- The impacts of MOD on travelers and public agencies
- Sharing best practices and policies that can support public sector adoption of MOD
Learn more about the T3 webinar series and view recordings of recent events here.