- This event has passed.
Webinar: Introduction to the Freight Analysis Framework 4.0
December 11, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
This webinar will feature speakers from the Bureau of Transportation Statistics and Oak Ridge National Laboratory. The speakers will introduce the fourth generation of the Freight Analysis Framework (FAF4) providing an overview of the dataset and introduce what’s new in FAF 4.0 such as:
- improvements originating from the Commodity Flow Survey (CFS)
- changes in geographic areas
- a more streamlined process for filling pieces out-of-scope to the CFS
- new quality assurance measures being undertaken
In addition, this webinar will also discuss the upcoming releases to FAF4, including improvements and new products on the way such as:
- incorporation of more detailed source data on international trade
- forecasts through 2045
- enhanced methodology for developing annual provisional estimates
This webinar is aimed toward practitioners in state departments of transportation, metropolitan/regional planning organizations, and other organizations who have basic or little knowledge of the FAF. This webinar will also provide a useful foundation for additional topics covered in future webinars.
To attend the webinar, please click here to register by December 08, 2015.