- This event has passed.
National Rural Transportation Conference
December 3, 2014 - December 5, 2014
This annual event provides peer-to-peer learning for regional transportation planners, state DOT representatives, and their partners. The conference will provide training and networking opportunities on a variety of rural and small metropolitan transportation topics.
With hands-on workshops, best practice panels, and facilitated networking sessions that feature peer trainers and expert speakers, the conference will offer training for organizations and individuals just beginning to work in transportation, as well as those with more experience.
- Conference will occur December 3 – 5, 2014 in Cincinnati, Ohio
- The call for presentation abstracts will open soon
- To submit ideas of training topics you would like to see on the agenda, email [email protected]
Feedback from prior attendees:
- I always enjoy the National Rural Transportation Conference. It is good to network with transportation professionals through RPO America.
- I came away with much more information and many more contacts than I would ever have expected. Thank you!
- Each year, the National Rural Transportation Conference is a great way to exchange peer information and continue networking regarding transportation issues.
- I always enjoy interacting with others at the conference. I get great ideas, and it gives me a chance to see how others organize their programs and to learn about new topics.
- Overall, I was impressed with the quality of the conference content, management, organization, and scheduling. This model seems to work well for the audience.
- Excellent conference! Very valuable information!
Looking for information from prior conferences? Choose the event below:
Questions?: Contact Carrie Kissel at 202.624.8829 or [email protected].